Clubs & Programs
- Robotics, Gaming & Coding Courses: Computer programming, game design, game development, robotics, and engineering skills taught in innovative STEM enrichment courses.
- TV Production: Production experience in front of and behind the camera for middle school and high school students.
- Music Production: Handling and usage of microphones, cables, and equipment; instruction in sound, amplitude, and frequency.
- Newsletter Production: Opportunity for middle school and high school students to conceive, write, edit, design, and distribute the school’s newsletter.
- Life Skills: Coaching and counseling, guided by discipline and character development, as students become adults and community leaders.
- Justice Law Program: Teaches students current events and their rights as citizens.
- After School Care/Study Hall/Tutoring & Homework Assistance: Open to all students from 3:00PM to 5:00PM, Monday – Friday.
Summer Leadership Institute: Music production, drama, art, character development, leadership development, creative writing, field trips, and more for all grade levels.
Fine and Performing Arts
- Drama Club: Performances five times per year; open to all students.
- Art Club: Sketching, attending local art festivals and events, and sharing creative ideas — for art enthusiasts.
- Band: Regularly performs concerts at community events as well as GLPI athletic events. Begins in middle school.
GLPI is proud to offer a complete competitive sports program for high school varsity and junior varsity, as well as middle school students. We have a “no cut” policy that allows every student the opportunity to belong to a team and compete in the sport of their choosing. This experience helps develop students’ athletic skills and instills in them the character qualities of responsibility, discipline, time management, leadership, teamwork, respect, competition, and good sportsmanship — all within a close-knit, family environment.
- Track & Field
- Flag Football
Sports Uniforms & Gear
• Track & Field
• Flag Football