We are delighted that you have chosen Grace Leadership Preparatory Institute. We enroll students from kindergarten through grade 12.
Existing families: https://www.gradelink.com/
To apply, please complete the online enrollment and remit your non-refundable matriculation fee to our school office.
• Admission is open to all students regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, religion or disability that possess a desire, enthusiasm, ability, and character consistent with GLPI’s standards.
• Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to families of current GLPI students.
• Children must be at least five years old by August XX to enroll in kindergarten.
• When a class is full, applicants will be placed on a waiting list in order of their application dates.
• Former (returning) GLPI students have priority over new admissions.
• We cannot guarantee space to every applicant; please apply as early as possible to increase your chances of admission.
• An assessment test is required for all grade levels. GLPI reserves the right to evaluate academic aptitude and behavioral readiness.
• We accept students at a variety of academic levels. All students must demonstrate the ability to cooperate with all school policies and standards with a positive attitude.
• Parents (or guardians) will be interviewed by two administrative team members and asked to share their reasons for seeking entrance for their child/children into GLPI. They will also be asked to affirm agreement with the school’s student policy, handbook, and moral standards.
• There is a mandatory New Parent Orientation Meeting (prior to the beginning of school in August) that all parents must attend.
• In support of their student’s growth, parents are required to attend a minimum of three workshops per year.
• Parents are required to volunteer at GLPI 40 hours per academic school year.
• Parents and students must adhere to the terms, policies, and conditions of GLPI.
Assistance & Financial Aid
We understand the importance of an excellent education, and we recognize that the financial commitment is not always possible for potential students. Scholarships are available through the generosity of annual gifts, corporate partners, donors, and grants. Please learn more about these scholarship and financial aid opportunities:
• McKay: https://www.floridaschoolchoice.org/Intent/McKayIntent/StudentIntent.aspx
To be eligible for the full scholarship amount, intentions to apply must be filed by early July, and the student must be enrolled by early August.
• AAA Scholarship: http://www.psas.org/aapl.aspx
Application deadline is typically in May.
• Step Up for Student Scholarship: https://www.stepupforstudents.org/logins/
Application deadline is typically in July.
In-House Financial Assistance
This deadline is based on availability and is ongoing during the student’s enrollment process.