Welcome to Grace Leadership Preparatory Institute, an accredited, private K-12 college preparatory Christian school.
We understand that one of your most important responsibilities as a parent is to care for your child, and we share that responsibility by taking complete interest in your child’s well-being. We are a school that supports, shares, and values your child’s personal success, academic progress, spiritual growth, and behavioral integrity.
Grace Leadership Preparatory Institute (GLPI) was founded in 2005 to provide quality education and social services for children and families using a Personalized Digital Learning Environment. Our blended, culturally relevant curriculum and community mapping, along with our innovative digital platform integrates the interests of students, families, and communities and has led to significant enrollment growth over the past twelve years. This success has also inspired the development of the “Straight A” Paradigm in conjunction with our Breakfast Through Dinner Educational Experience (BTD).
We are known for our ability to empower, develop, and transform students’ lives from the inside out. Every student at GLPI undergoes a life-changing experience — intellectual, spiritual, emotional, social, or mental — through academics, arts, technology, and athletics in a structured learning environment. We develop leaders!
Grace Leadership Preparatory Institute
The GLPI Advantage
• Certified kindergarten–12th grade curriculum.
• One-on-One learning with Chromebooks and iPads.
• Project-based technology setting (Smart Boards).
• Hands-on robotics and coding for gaming software.
• GLPI Arts Academy – Performing Arts, Music Theory and Fine Arts.
• Teacher Led afterschool Study Hall with homework assistance.
• College preparation – SAT, ACT, PERT Prep and dual enrollment.
• Leadership principles guided by discipline & character development.
• Co-educational sports: Basketball, Track, Cheerleading, and Flag Football; club enrichment & extracurricular activities.